A License for Startrail PORT is understood as having an account (contract account) that can issue NFTs on Startrail, or Startrail Registry Records (SRRs). In order to maintain the quality of Startrail’s blockchain data, Startrail PORT licenses accounts that have passed the KYC process.
The license information is registered in the blockchain. This means the license’s name and the owner account that manages the license (also known as EOA) are public information.
What You Can Do with Your License
- Have a licensed user and can issue SRRs.
- You can register your name as an SRR issuer, and record your issuer's name when issuing SRRs.
- The following information can be added at the time of SRR issuance.
- Royalty fees and Contract Terms
- Artwork Files
- By going through the KYC check, you can verify the SRR issuer’s identity.
Types of Licenses
There are two types of licenses, as follows:
- Handler License
- For businesses and individuals with corporate status
- Artist License
- For authors of the work of art or NFT themselves