In Startrail PORT, you can add key basic information about your work, and also various files related to the work on its Startrail Registry Record (SRR). The types of Artwork Files that can be added are as follows:
Additional Artwork Images
Additional images of the artwork other than thumbnails, photographs of the constituent parts of the artwork, photographs of the back and sides of the artwork, etc.
Data files of the digital artwork itself (video data, music files, etc.)
Certificate of authenticity, certificate of sale, etc., which was issued on paper.
Installation instructions, exhibition models, etc.
There is no limit to the file format, size, or number of files that can be added.
What you can do with Artwork File
- Only the issuer of the SRR can add files.
※ Please note, if SRR has already been transferred from the issuer to the next owner, Artwork File cannot be added to the SRR.
- Only the issuer of the SRR and the current owner of the SRR can view the Artwork Files and download those files.
- If the file size exceeds 2 GB, an additional fee will be charged per excess file.
- The opening and viewing of files depend on your device’s environment.
- After files are added, file finalization is required prior to SRR transfer.
- The Artwork File is currently only supported by Startrail PORT. They cannot be viewed when using other NFT marketplaces.
How can I confirm Artwork File?