There are two ways to receive SRRs. (*Startrail Registry Record(SRR)?)
If you wish to receive SRRs using your email address, you will need to create a Startrail PORT account. Also, even if you use an existing ethereum address, you will need to log in to Startrail PORT to use its features.
Receive using your email address
To receive your SRR, please sign up for a Startrail Port account.
Startrail PORT allows you to use your email address to transfer SRRs to those who do not yet have a crypto wallet.
Once the SRR has been transferred to your email address, you will need to create a Startrail PORT account with that email address in order to receive it. Once you received your SRR, the transaction will be recorded on the blockchain and the ownership will be changed from the seller to you.
Please check the following articles according to your account creation status.
If you have not created a Startrail PORT account yet
- When the seller of the work completes the procedure for transferring the SRR to the purchaser, the Startrail PORT will send an automatic email titled "Request for account registration to receive the SRR" to the purchaser.
Click "View Artwork & Sign Up" from the link in this email to create an account. When creating an account, please use the same email address to which the invitation email was sent to.
*You can also create an account directly from the sign-up page. The email address you gave the seller as the transfer destination and the email address of your account must match.
*For more information on how to sign up, please click here.
*Please click here to know more about how we handle users’ email addresses.
- After your account creation is complete, you will receive an email titled "You have successfully received your SRR”.
If you already have an account, there is no need to complete any additional procedure.
Once the transfer process from the previous owner is complete, the dashboard will automatically reflect the SRRs that have been received. If you already have an account, please log in to your account and check the dashboard screen. For details on how to log in, please see here.
If the transfer is made via email address, you will receive an email informing that "you are now the new owner of ~".
Notes on receipt
- When receiving a SRR, the system may take some time to process and the work’s SRR icon may not be displayed even if you have logged in. In that case, please try again after some time.
- In case you cannot find your SRR on your dashboard screen, please contact the seller (previous owner) to confirm that the email address or Ethereum address that you gave as the SRR transfer address is correct.
- When giving the previous owner your relocation email address, please use the email address you used when creating your StarTrail PORT account.
Receive using your ethereum address such as MetaMask
Once the transfer process from the previous owner is complete, the SRR will be automatically added to your wallet.
To transfer to the next owner through Startrail PORT, or to use the unique features of Startrail PORT (viewing work-related files), please connect your wallet and create a Startrail PORT account.
Please ses below for information on how to check the SRRs received.