The following are possible reasons why NFC tags cannot be read.
- The device used to read the tag does not support NFC
- The NFC reader itself is not activated
- The NFC reader and NFC tag are misaligned
- There is an obstacle between the NFC reader and the NFC tag
- The distance between the NFC reader and the NFC tag is too far
- The NFC tag is placed on a metallic surface
- The NFC tag is near an object that emits static electricity
If your smart device is still unable to read the NFC tag, please check the following conditions.
- Whether your smart device supports NFC
- Whether your smart device is in sleep mode
- Whether the NFC function of your smart device is turned on
- Whether the reading position of the smart device’s NFC function and distance is correctly aligned
- Whether the smart device connected to the Internet
- Whether the NFC tag is in contact with a metal or static-emitting object
- Whether there are obstacles between the NFC tag and the reader
*You can also check the reading method here.
If you still cannot get a reading, please contact our Support Team.