Startrail PORT is committed to protecting the personal information of users as follows:
- We do not obtain users' personal information without their permission.
- Startrail PORT's system is designed to allow only users who have given their consent to share their personal information to use the service. You do not need to provide any personal information such as your name or address to use the service.
- Startrail PORT keeps your email address and other information strictly confidential.
- Direct access to the database is only allowed from the server we manage, and direct intrusion is not allowed. Access routes are kept to a minimum.
- We have appointed an information security officer to manage the passwords used by our employees to access our servers in accordance with our strict policy to prevent anyone from obtaining such passwords and accessing our servers impersonating the user.
- Users' own account authentication information is strictly managed by a system provided by Torus (https://tor.us/). In the future, we are considering providing a function for users who wish to manage their own private keys.