The following confirmation is required for reissuing NFC tags due to damage or loss.
- Name and contact information of the person applying for the reissue
- Shipping address of the reissued NFC tag
- URL or SRR ID of the SRR that needs to be reissued
- Whether the applicant is the SRR issuer or not
- If the applicant is not the SRR issuer, documents that can prove ownership of the work
A photograph taken within the past three months that includes the following information
- Owner of the artwork
- The artwork
- ID with face photo
*Photo composition. Please take a photo that includes all these elements together to prove ownership.
Serial number of the damaged NFC tag (not necessary if you know the SRR ID)
After confirming the above, the Support Team will ship a new NFC tag with the information linked to the piece information to be reissued. There is no reissue fee (as of August 2022).
Please contact support to apply for a reissue.