Skip to main content
What are the precautions for handling NFC tags?
- Avoid metal surfaces to attach the NFC tag. NFC tags will not be scanned properly.
- If there is an obstacle between the NFC tag and a reading device such as a smartphone, it will affect the frequency band of the NFC tag, making it impossible to read the tag.
- Impact, friction, or pulling may damage the NFC tag and make it unreadable.
- Strong static electricity can cause electrostatic breakdown and make the NFC tag unreadable.
- When used outdoors, the product may deteriorate and the color of the print may fade.
- Please keep the NFC tag away from high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- Please do not place heavy objects on it, roll it, or shock it.
- Please do not bend it.
- Do not attach the NFC tag on top of another NFC tag.
- When putting on a new tag, peel off the old tag first.
- If you develop a rash during use, seek medical attention as soon as possible.