By using the Draft Transfer function in advance, you will be able to transfer multiple works at once.
If you have multiple SRRs to bulk transfer, please let us know in advance about the e-mail addresses that you plan to transfer your SRRs to. We will register the email addresses in advance so that you can transfer multiple works at once. Please contact our Support Team directly or through the Startrail PORT contact form.
※ We do not support Bulk Transfer for Ethereum addresses. (As of August 2022)
※ How to Create a Draft Transfer
Bulk Transfer Procedure
- Click the drop-down in the upper left corner and select your Issuer License.
- On the "Your SRR" screen, Check the checkboxes for the works you are going to transfer, and click "Bulk Action: Transfer" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Next, a confirmation screen will appear.
Please make sure that the transfer information uploaded in advance is correct. You can only edit the new owner’s email address on this screen. If you wish to change the type of transfer, please contact Support Team.
- Then click "Next" in the upper right corner of the screen, and click "TRANSFER".
- Finally, you will be asked to agree to record transfer information on the blockchain.
- When you see this page, it means the SRR transfer is now in progress.
After this, you will receive an email from Startbahn confirming your application. And at the same time, an automatic email will be sent to the SRR recipient email addresses regarding the receipt of SRR.
※ It may take some time for the transfer to be completed and for the email to be sent, depending on the congestion on the blockchain.
※ The transfer completion email may be delivered to your spam folder. Please set your browser to allow receiving emails from the domain "@startbahn.io".
The transfer of SRR will be completed automatically after the next owner creates a Startbahn PORT account. For more information on how to receive your SRRs, please click on the link below for more details.
- Once the transfer is complete, the transfer history including the type of transfer, and the reason for the transfer will be displayed in the SRR Viewer.