If the work registered in Startrail PORT has been exhibited at various venues and spaces, you can add the exhibition history to the issued SRR. This information will be written on the blockchain and displayed in the SRR’s Viewer.
Preparation for adding Exhibition History
To register new exhibition information, please fill out and submit the "" or contact our Support Team directly. Your exhibition information will be registered on the blockchain within 3 business days. Once registered, you can add exhibition information by selecting the SRR to which you would like to add the exhibition history by following the procedure described below.
Procedures for Adding Exhibition History
- Click the drop-down in the upper left corner and select your license account.
- Click the "Issued SRRs".
- From the list of works, check the checkboxes of the SRRs to which you want to add exhibition history. Then click the "Add Histories" button in the upper right corner (multiple choices possible).
- Select the exhibitions you want to add (multiple choices possible).
If the exhibition you want to add is not displayed here, please send the exhibition information from the "". The requested exhibition information will be registered on the blockchain within 3 business days. After the registration, you can select the exhibition information from the drop-down options here.
- Click "Next" at the bottom right of the screen.
- Check the information again for any corrections and click "Next" in the bottom right of the screen.
※ The added exhibition history will be written to the blockchain and cannot be modified.
- Click "PERFORM".
- You will be asked to sign permission to record on the blockchain, and click "Confirm".
- You are done! When the following screen appears at the end of the process, the Exhibition History addition process is complete.
After a few moments, the Exhibition History will appear in the SRR Viewer. Please note that it may take some time for the application to be completed. If you do not see your Exhibition History, please contact our Support Team using the .