- Click the drop-down in the upper left corner and select your issuer license name.
- Click on "Drafts”.
- Click the thumbnail of the work to open the SRR viewer. Please be sure to check the work information for any errors. Please click here to see how to modify the content.
- Issue SRRs in one of the following ways.
- If you want to issue one work at a time, click the "Issue" button displayed on each work.
If you want to issue multiple SRRs at once, check the checkboxes next to the icons of the works you wish to issue, and then click the "Issue SRRs" button.
- Click “Issue” when the following screen appears.
- Next, you will be asked for a sign to agree to write the information to the blockchain, so please click "Confirm" if you are ready to move forward.
Your SRR issuance is now complete. Click "Issued SRRs" screen to check the list of issued SRRs.
- In order to issue an SRR, a Draft SRR must be created. If you have not yet created a Draft SRR, please click here for instructions on how to do so.
Once SRR is issued, the data is recorded on the blockchain and the information cannot be easily changed. Please be sure to check that the work information is correct in the draft state before issuance.
- Click here to see how to edit your draft SRR.
- Please wait until the writing to the blockchain is complete after completing this process. Please note that repeating the same process for a work that is being issued will cause an error.
- You will receive an issuance completion notification to your account created with Google or your email address. If you do not receive any emails in your inbox, please check your junk mailbox as well. Also, please make sure to set your domain name to allow emails from "@startrail.io" in advance.
- Please note that there is a process of mining information into the blockchain before the issuance is complete. Please note that it may take some time depending on the congestion.