In preparation for issuing a Startrail Registry Record (SRR), a Draft SRR must be created. Currently, the Draft SRR creation process is overseen by the support team. To create a Draft SRR, please fill out the spreadsheet that the support team has shared with you and submit it to the support team along with a thumbnail of your work, the data of the work itself, and any other materials related to the work that you would like to record on the NFT issued on Startrail.
Draft SRR Creation Steps
- Complete your Startrail PORT account creation.
- Apply for an Issuer License registration
- Enter your work information in the spreadsheet shared by the support team and submit it
- Complete the creation of the Draft SRR with the support team
- The Draft SRR is created before the work’s information is issued on Startrail. No information will be recorded on the blockchain at this stage.
- Before creating a Draft SRR, you will need to purchase "SRR issuance rights." Please contact us here to purchase those rights.
Items Needed to Create a Draft SRR
- Completed spreadsheet with the work’s information
- Google Drive folder for data sharing, including the following folders:
- Folder of artwork thumbnails
- Folder of artwork files (for digital artwork)
- Folder of artwork-related files
- Folder of artwork rules (such as Terms and Conditions)
Fill Out the Work’s Information
Please fill out the "Create draft Cert./Create draft Transfer" sheet in the spreadsheet shared with you by the support team.
The "How to input data" sheet contains a description of each item. Please refer to this sheet when filling out the form.