License registration requires the KYC and registration information of the respective business or artist. Please submit the following information to the Support Team member in charge of your license registration at the time of application to purchase your initial Startrail Registry Record (SRR) issuance rights.
1. Information for KYC
- Name of the business or legal entity issuing the SRR or name of the individual or artist themselves
- Date of incorporation or date of birth
- Name of representative
- Date of birth of representative
- Official website URL
2. License Name and Owner Account Information
- English name
- Name in your chosen original language
- If the original language is English, the English name can also be registered as the original language name.
- The ethernet address of the owner account that manages the license.
- Multiple owner accounts can be accommodated.
- When managing a license with multiple accounts, we recommend you to create multiple Startrail PORT accounts for each member separately.