The dashboard allows you to manage SRR issuance, transfers, and receipt, as well as account switching.
(1) Account Management and Switching
If you have an SRR issuer license, you can switch it with a licensed account. For more information on account management, click here.
- This tab displays the SRRs you currently own.
- SRRs that have been transferred and received will also be displayed here.
- For details on how to receive SRRs, please click here.
- All the SRRs you issued will be displayed here.
- *This menu is only available for accounts registered as issuer license.
(3) Other Menu
- Logout and Help Center options are displayed here.
- You can switch the display language of the dashboard (you can view your dashboard in either Japanese or English).
Click the item name below to change the list display to ascending or descending order. (Only the List View is supported.)
- Issue Date
- SRR ID
This option gives you the possibility of filtering your SRRs.
You can narrow down works displayed by the categories ① to ⑩ in the image. When you search by keyword, you will be presented with several choices. You can also choose from these options.
①Artwork Type: Select Physical Artwork or Digital Artwork
⑤Uniqueness: Select Unique, NonUnique, or Unknown.
⑥Prooftype: Select ED, AP, TP, SP, HC, or Open
⑧Edition Total Number
(6) Switching view
You can switch between Card View and List View here.