Using Startrail PORT to issue NFTs on Startrail has the following six main benefits.
＊What is Startrail Registry Record (SRR)?
- Designed specifically to preserve and pass on the value of works, NFTs issued on Startrail (SRRs) can be used to attach a wide variety of data files about the work and record its exhibition and auction history.
- Recorded on the public blockchain, provenance can be recorded across services and artists' rights can be protected (e.g., by setting royalty for secondary distribution).
- By using NFC tags with unique IDs, SRRs can be associated with physical works, such as paintings and sculptures, to ensure their authenticity.
- SRRs can only be issued by organizations and individuals that have passed Startbahn's own screening standards. Furthermore, issuer information is recorded on-chain, making the issuance of SRRs extremely safe.
- Companies that wish to provide NFT-related services can launch their NFT web services by using the API to integrate Startrail seamlessly into their existing platform.
- Clearly separating public information from sensitive private information, such as the personal information of the work's owner, ensures that privacy is protected when issuing and handling SRRs.